1. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of booking.
2. The balance of the workshop price is due a month prior to the workshop date and we will email you with instructions at that time. Should this final payment fail to reach us by the date specified, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit. If a booking is made a month or less prior to the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
3. Any cancellation by you made in the month prior to the trip will mean that we retain the total cost of the workshop unless your place is sold on. If we are able to resell your place, we will retain only the deposit and the balance will be refunded.
4. The receipt of a deposit does not imply acceptance of a booking. We will confirm our acceptance of your booking in writing by email, and it is at the time we send out this confirmation that a contract comes into existence between us.
5. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary for reasons other than force majeure (see clause 6 below), we will notify you and you will then have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to us.
6. We can accept no responsibility for cancellation of workshops due to Force Majeure. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control including fire, flood or adverse weather conditions. Outdoor photographers work in all weathers and it will be unusual for weather to necessitate a cancellation. However, if a workshop has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, we will offer you a free place on an alternative workshop.
7. In the unlikely event of the specified tutor being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, another tour leader will be provided. If this is not possible, then the workshop will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 5 will come into effect.
8. We do not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to you or any other person included on the booking form, unless arising from our negligence.
9. By paying the deposit, you are agreeing to accept all the above conditions. The person who pays the deposit for a group booking does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.